I hired Sueli Costa and her company Opera Fashion Group i thought they were a legitimate company in new york, it turned out they were not registered i placed an order for over $30,000 Dollars and they failed to deliver to the specifications of the order.Sueli Costa and her company Opera Fashion Group, refused to take returns, return my money.

After a trial in Civil Court New York, the judge awarded me $25,000 plus damages having found Sueli Costa AND Opera Fashion Group INC liable.

Sueli Costa refuses to pay the judgment and closed all her bank accounts and has an outstanding judgment i cannot collect on because this woman is hiding in plain sight and i cannot find her, even though her website is up and running.The judgment at the NY Civil Court Website, case is INDEX NO 35989 CVN 2009

Had an Experience with Opera Fashion Group Sueli Costa?

Comments

Mariana

In re to "4. Written by WHEN YOU HAVE A COURT JUDGMENT on March 2, 2011

AGAINST YOU, YOU NO LONGER HAVE A REPUTATION! "

What about those individuals/scammers who sue others to make a quick cash? do they have a reputation? Remember: for each story there are tow sides...

Opera Fashion Group Response

To view Opera Fashion Group's response to these malicious attacks, please go to:

operabysuelicosta.blogspot.com

dolcegal

hey opera client: the only thing i did to the designer was pay her over $32,000 for an order that was unusable (see the judge's comments on the civil court judgment...it speaks for itself.

Sueli Costa and Opera Fashion Group (www.operaswimwear.com) were BOTH found responsible not by me, BUT BY THE COURT, BY A JUDGE...and now the wold knows!

dolcegal

someone wrote here that this is a low class attempt to ruin the reputation of Sueli Costa and Opera Fashion Group.

SO I GUESS NOTHING TO DO WITH SUELI COSTA AND OPERA FASHION GROUP HAVING A NEW YORK STATE CIVIL COURT JUDGMENT AGAINST THEM, THEN?

the copy of the judgment doesnt lie and tells the full story of how the judge found her and her company responsible, liable of breaching their obligations as a swimwear manufacturer.

AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS REALLY LOW CLASS? HAVING A COURT JUDGMENT AGAINST YOU AND NOT PAYING IT. THATS REAAAAALLY LOW CLASS!

WHEN YOU HAVE A COURT JUDGMENT

AGAINST YOU, YOU NO LONGER HAVE A REPUTATION!

COPIES OF COURT JUDGMENTS DONT LIE.

Ana

It looks like a competitor\'s cyber attack, with the purpose of tarnishing an established designer/company\'s reputation.

V is not vor Vendetta

I wouldnt be forced to post the court's judgment online if the defendant had paid the judgment like the court ordered. and as per the character judgment of the defendant i would i would refer to the previous message.

THE JUDGMENT IS THERE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE, NO NEED TO DENY WHATS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS JUST READ THE WORDS OF THE JUDGE.

deny deny deny but the judgmen

you dont have to believe me, just read the CIVIL COURT JUDGEMENT THAT IS POSTED ABOVE.

Opera client

I've been I client of this company for many years and can assure that this is VERY legit Florida based company and personally know the designer, who is a VERY reputable person.

It seems to me that this "dolcegal" is someone who is not very legit, otherwise, she would reveal her real name.

It seems to me that this is some kind of low class vendetta, envy, or so.

I wonder what this person have done to the designer...

nf

a judgment may be a waste of time, but i have great trust in the court of public opinion, the more people know about this, the better. is been very frustrating for over two years, but i wont give up on justice :)